Dynamic Learning Services - WA Initiatives
Jobs and Skills in Western Australia
Under Jobs and Skills WA there are more than 500 State priority listed apprenticeships and traineeships to choose from in a broad range of industries.
You are eligible for a subsidised training place if you have left school, your primary place of residence is in Western Australia and you are:
- an Australian citizen; or
- a permanent visa holder or holder of visa subclass 309, 820 or 826; or
- a dependent or spouse of the primary holder of a visa subclass 457.
Under Jobs and Skills WA, Dynamic Learning Services are approved to deliver the following two qualifications:
- FBP30117 Certificate III in Food Processing; and
- SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail
FBP30117 Certificate III in Food Processing $2,453.75**
SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail $1,283.75**
**“The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as Student service and resource fees”