Jobs and Skills WA
Under Jobs and Skills WA there are more than 500 State priority listed apprenticeships and traineeships to choose from in a broad range of industries.
You are eligible for a subsidised training place if you have left school, your primary place of residence is in Western Australia and you are:
- an Australian citizen; or
- a permanent visa holder or holder of visa subclass 309, 820 or 826; or
- a dependent or spouse of the primary holder of a visa subclass 457.
Under Jobs and Skills WA, Dynamic Learning Services are approved to deliver the following two qualifications:
- FBP30117 Certificate III in Food Processing; and
- SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail
FBP30117 Certificate III in Food Processing $2,453.75**
SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail $1,283.75**
**“The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as Student service and resource fees”
For information on how fees are calculated, please follow this link: