Dynamic Learning Services
Together with the NSW Government’s Skilling for Recovery initiative, Dynamic Learning Services is offering the following training programs for free.
Statement of Attainment in Key Management Skill Set (BSBSS00043)
Statement of Attainment in Construction Leadership (SG00006140)
Upskill from Home, For Free!
Upgrade your skills for free and from home. Dynamic Learning Services (RTO ID 40467) is currently offering the following management courses for free under the NSW Government’s Skilling for Recovery initiative.
Course qualifications are Certification of Attainment and both are 3 day courses to be completed from home. You can’t beat getting a free qualification!
- Construction Leadership (SG00006140)
- Key Management Skill Set (BSBSS00043)
SG00006140 Statement of Attainment in Construction Leadership
This course consists of the following accredited units of competency and is targeted at persons who work in the construction industry and would like to improve their leadership people management skills:
- BSBLDR402 Lead Effective Workplace Relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead Team Effectiveness
- BSBLDR511 Develop and Use Emotional Intelligence
BSBSS00043 Statement of Attainment in Key Management Skill Set
This course consists of the following accredited units of competency and is targeted at persons wishing to upskill or improve their business management skills:
- BSBMGT401 Show Leadership in the Workplace
- BSBMGT402 Implement Operational Plan
- BSBMGT403 Implement Continuous Improvement
- Free for Eligible Persons
- 3 Day Course
- Competency Based Assessment
- Written Questions
- Case Studies & Scenarios
- Practical Tasks
- Study Online From Home
To be eligible for Skilling for Recovery places you must be:
- An Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen or Humanitarian Visa Holder;
– and –
- 15 year or older and not at school;
– and –
- Living or working in NSW
You must also meet one of the following criteria:
- Young person ages 16-24
- Recipient of Commonwealth Benefits (inc. dependents)
- Unemployed person
- At risk of becoming unemployed
- Employed 6 months or less
- Low/unskilled workers
- Employed in declining industry
- Veteran or Veteran’s recognised partner
What You Need
To be complete the course you will need:
- A Computer or Laptop
- Access to the Internet
- Access to Microsoft Word
Contact Us Now To Enroll
Or fill in the form and one of our friendly team will be in touch.
Hurry, we only have a limited number of places available.
You must enrol and commence training by 30/9/2021 and complete before the end of October 2021.
Upgrade Your Skills For Free!
Take advantage of this amazing offer and upskill for FREE from the comfort of your home.
Don’t Delay! Limited Places Available.
Why Choose Dynamic Learning Services?
Dynamic Learning Services strives to be the leader in professional and innovative training and education for employment outcomes for job seekers and business improvement for employers and employees.
Our vision is to encourage and inspire, imparting knowledge on the pathway to success.
Enquire now and advance your career to the next level.